This ESI-UK Employability Skills eLearning course is designed to support students gain the knowledge and skills to successfully find employment during these difficult times.
Topics included within the course include:
- Mindset: Exploring how your mindset can impact your success in employment.
- Searching for jobs: Providing tips and tricks on how to best search for job vacancies.
- Building an effective CV: Looking at how to best present yourself within a CV for a prospective employer.
- Job application forms: Providing key information on how to best complete job application forms, for either standard or bespoke applications.
- Communication skills: Exploring the value of great communication when both searching for job vacancies, and also when in the workplace.
- Interview skills: Making your first impression count - Guidance on how to present yourself in a professional manner to get that job.
- Starting a new job: Often a daunting process, but utilising our hints and tips, you will make the most of every opportunity.
The course is expected to take approximately 2 hours to complete and includes a series of engaging eLearning pieces to ensure you enjoy this learning experience.
Once all learning is complete, there is a final multiple choice assessment to complete the course.
All successful students will gain a nationally recognised ESI-UK Certificate.
Best of luck.