This ESI-UK Leading People eLearning course is designed to support our future leaders gain the knowledge and skills to successfully lead and manage teams.
Topics included within the course include:
- Different Leadership styles: Exploring a range of leadership styles, along with their advantages, disadvantages and applications.
- How to Lead Multiple Teams and manage Team Leaders: Providing the knowledge and skills to effectively manage multiple teams and individual team leaders.
- Motivational techniques and styles to improve performance: Looking at motivational techniques, then exploring there impact on business and individuals.
- Coaching and mentoring to support staff development: Evaluating the key differences between coaching and mentoring and how these can operate within a range of organisations.
- Organisational cultures and their impact on change management: Looking at a range of organisation cultures and how these impact on strategy, performance and wellbeing.
- The Importance of equality and diversity and inclusion on change management: Ensuring you stay well-informed on all key aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- How to delegate effectively: Providing information on effective delegation and how this can be successfully achieved to draw full business/staff potential.
The course is expected to take approximately 3 hours to complete and includes a series of engaging eLearning pieces to ensure you enjoy this learning experience.
Once all learning is complete, there is a final multiple choice assessment to complete the course.
All successful students will gain a nationally recognised ESI-UK Certificate.
Best of luck.